Impact of private editor article citations to journal citation: a case of Indonesian accredited “A” journals

Setyaningrum, Haris (2018) Impact of private editor article citations to journal citation: a case of Indonesian accredited “A” journals. Impact of private editor article citations to journal citation: a case of Indonesian accredited “A” journals, 434 (3). p. 1. ISSN 175 7-898 1 (cetak), 17 57 -899X (Online)

[img] Text (text Prosiding)
5.prosiding Impact Private.pdf - Published Version
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (669kB)
[img] Text (reviewer)
5. prosiding I ... impact of private.pdf

Download (2MB)
[img] Text (plagiarism)
5. plagiarism.pdf

Download (2MB)

Abstract

Journal citation is a key indicator of global acceptance and considered a factor in the Indonesian academic journal ccreditation system. Indonesian Journals are categorized chronologically from high to low as A and B, which Google Scholar Citations (GSC) as one inputs during assessment. This current study aimed to determine an impact of an editor private article citation to accredited A journal citation, based on Google's scholar. The data collection was conducted in January 2018 through Google's scholar account and analyzed using linear regressions. The total twelve journals were accredited A which indicated highest quality nationally in management and article content. The data statistically analyzed of twelve journals were indicated that correlation such as factors was very delicate (Multiple R = 0.17 and R Square = 0.03). Editor individual articles were only 3% judging citations of journals, while remaining 97% was influenced by other factors. Citation of Editor particular articles have no significant effect on the number of their journal citations. The high-impact journal exclusively published based on their novelty and technical competence, and in the potential of article-level metrics. Key factor determined impact journal was quality, accuracy and authority of a journal. The editors had the impact indirectly through determined quality of article's journal.

Item Type: Article
Subjects: S Agriculture > S Agriculture (General)
Divisions: Fakultas Sains dan Teknologi UNIDA Gontor > Agroteknologi
Depositing User: Tryan Arza SAINTEKK3
Date Deposited: 14 Jul 2022 05:42
Last Modified: 14 Jul 2022 05:42
URI: http://repo.unida.gontor.ac.id/id/eprint/1535

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item