Impact of H-Index Toward Citations Using Linear Regression on Science and Technology Index

Muriyatmoko, Dihin and Rady Putra, Lalu Ganda (2018) Impact of H-Index Toward Citations Using Linear Regression on Science and Technology Index. KINETIK, 3 (3). pp. 255-264. ISSN 2503-2259

[img] Text (Impact of H-Index Toward Citations Using Linear Regression on Science and Technology Index)
Dihin Kinetik.pdf - Published Version
Available under License Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike.

Download (340kB)
[img] Text (Hasil cek plagiasi dengan Turnitin)
turnitin Dihin Kinetik_2.pdf - Other

Download (3MB)
[img] Text (Hasil peer-review sejawat)
Bukti 4 Peer-Reviewer.pdf - Other

Download (866kB)
Official URL: https://kinetik.umm.ac.id/index.php/kinetik/articl...

Abstract

Number of Journals in Indonesia is quite a lot and various disciplines. Until March 15, 2018, registered 50,889 online and print ISSN by Indonesian Institute of Science (LIPI). The government through Ministry of Research, Technology, and Higher Education of Republic Indonesia (Kemenristekdikti) set regulated on journal index, that is Science and Technology Index (Sinta) assigned to rank quality content and management divided by six categories called S1 to S6 which of the data is taken from Google Scholar and Scopus. This research applies S1 that these journals is accredited “A” by Kemenristekdikti and or index by Scopus. That’s data is shown ranking by sorted based on h-index and citations. S1 shown that journal which has highest h-index uncertain have highest citations too, even some have zeroes. That’s data on S1 become strange and awkward when compared with S2 to S6 because some value of h-index and citations S1 is lower than S2 to S6. This research focus to quantify how strong correlation and impact h-index toward citations using linear regression. The test result show that value of Multiple R = 0.78 is included high correlation, value of R Square = 0.61 indicates the impact of h-index toward citations achieve 61% and the rest 39% affected by others factor.

Item Type: Article
Uncontrolled Keywords: Linear Regression; Citation; H-Index; Sinta; Science and Technology Index
Subjects: Q Science > Q Science (General)
Divisions: Faculty of Engineering, Science and Mathematics > School of Electronics and Computer Science
Depositing User: Dihin Muriyatmoko
Date Deposited: 22 Mar 2020 02:43
Last Modified: 22 Mar 2020 02:43
URI: http://repo.unida.gontor.ac.id/id/eprint/168

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item