THESIS THE EFFECT OF RELIGIOUSITY ON THE INTEREST OF TRADERS PAYING ZAKAT ON LAZ (Case Study in Songgo Langit Ponorogo Market 2019)

Utama, Akhmad Syifa (2019) THESIS THE EFFECT OF RELIGIOUSITY ON THE INTEREST OF TRADERS PAYING ZAKAT ON LAZ (Case Study in Songgo Langit Ponorogo Market 2019). Diploma thesis, UNIDA.

[img] Text
syifa utama fix.pdf

Download (5MB)

Abstract

ABSTRACT The Effect of Religiousity on the Interest of Traders Paying Zakah on Laz (Case Study of Songgo Langit Ponorogo Market, 2019) Akhmad Syifa Utama 36.2015.4107.46 Religiosity in Islam is a driving force for all Muslim activities. Making Zakah is an obligation for every Muslim whose wealth has reached nishob and haul. So in Ponorogo City Zakah becomes a huge potential to reach 590 billion if all is collected. But the fact is that only 3% has been collected in the report on Zakah receipts at Baznas. In other words, the interest of Muslim communities in Ponorogo in paying Zakah is still quite minimal. Songgo Langit market is the largest traditional market located in Ponorogo City. Besides that, Ponorogo City has warok people who have a good level of religiosity, and this reflects the religiosity of the Ponorogo community in general. For this reason, the researcher tried to examine how the influence of religiosity on the interest of market Traders Songgo Langit paid Zakah at the amil Zakah institution. The purpose of this study is to find out Does religiosity affect the interest of traders pay Zakah on LAZ and to know the effect of religiosity on the interest of traders to pay Zakah in LAZ. The type of research used is quantitative research. With independent variables (X) religiosity and dependent variable (Y) interest. This research uses 75 respondents fashion traders of Songgo Langit market Ponorogo. Sampling uses the Random Sampling method, then the data is processed using SPSS 16.0. The instrument of data collection uses a questionnaire with a likert scale that has been tested and has fulfilled the requirements for validity and reliability. The analytical method used to determine the magnitude of the effect is simple linear regression. The results of the study concluded that Religiusity has a significant effect on Interest of traders paying Zakah on LAZ. and. Religiusity has a positive effect on the interest of traders paying Zakah on LAZ by 0.22 or 22%. and the remaining 78% is influenced by other variables not examined in this study. This means that the dominant factors that influence the interest of the traders of Songgo Langit Ponorogo Market in paying Zakah in Laz are several other factors besides Religiosity. Keywords: Interest, Religiosity, Zakah

Item Type: Thesis (Diploma)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HC Economic History and Conditions
H Social Sciences > HF Commerce
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi dan Manajemen UNIDA Gontor > Ekonomi Islam
Depositing User: Mr Muhammad Taufiq Riza
Date Deposited: 04 Nov 2020 10:45
Last Modified: 04 Nov 2020 10:45
URI: http://repo.unida.gontor.ac.id/id/eprint/575

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item